caryp logo   


How do I Expunge a Speeding Ticket in Missouri?


Read the rules set by the Department of Revenue (see Resources) about which tickets can be removed from your record. According to the Department of Revenue, the conviction in question must have occurred more than three years previously, must not have involved a CDL and must not have caused a suspension or revocation of a driver's license.


Write a request to the Department of Revenue. Give the department as many details as possible about the offense, including the reason for the ticket. In addition, you must include your full name, Social Security number and driver's license number. Include your home address and phone number for the Department of Revenue to contact you with any questions.


Submit your request with all proper documentation. It can be taken to the Department of Revenue or sent to their office at:

Department of Revenue

301 West High Street - Room 470

P.O. Box 200 Jefferson City, MO 65105

It may also be emailed to or you can call the Department of Revenue office at (573) 526-2407.

Visitors Also Saw
  • How to Drive in New Jersey With a Foreign Driver's License
  • Tow Bar Safety
  • Kentucky Headlight Height Law
  • How to Travel in Winter Weather
  • How do I Care for a New Poodle Puppy?
  • 2001 Ford Recalls
  • Causes of Driver Fatigue
  • How to Request Driver Records in Person at Texas DPS
  • Tire Stud Installation Tools
  • Highway Sign Colors